Monday, November 28, 2011

My 10 most favorite blogs!

Assalamaualaikum

Thanks to Allah swt coz I'm still living in this beautiful world, still have the time n chance for ibadat, repent and much more.

Also tenkiu to my viewers of this blog. U guys are rawks!hehe. Now I'm still at my lovely heavenly hometwon, Temerloh.

And I realize that for abt few more hours, I'm gonna go back to the town-you-know-where...S.alam. Hell yeah I'm NOT miss that place. However, that's the place for some earning.pfft.

Now, cut the craps. I hv bin thinkin tat ma bwalking list (on the right side) is so panjang, fancy n glitter. N u guys know that glitters are for little girls.LOL

Moreover, seem like I'm thinking of lot of lists but thing-to-do list, LOL, like list for blogger gegirls, bobois, and personally the 10 best blogs.

So, from my google subscription, at the moment I'm following 754 blogs/sites n I gonna do some long distance bwalking chosing the fabulous 10 blogs to be crowned as My most favorite blog!

So guys, lets cross our hands together wishing your blog will NOT be in the list. LOL. (somebody must hate this n say like "look at that brat, making poyo entry abt list as if he owns the blog world, like a retis la sgt!!!)

well, till next entry
acap

6 comments:

naf. said...

yeayyy cpt buat list hehe

cik asam jeruk said...

wah bling2 betul bloglist tu..sume stok gadis2..kekekeke

Fiq Fikri said...

http://fiqqie91blog.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-lelaki-geekapa-maksud-geek.html

tx sudi singgah :)

Bui Junaidi said...

tak baik acap ni tawww...

Paris Lipton said...

retis kan....
kannn kannn kannnn

Ecah Ecot said...

yeh put ur hands up!lalalala